I have designed my blog to display my card making, scrapbooking, mini albums and any and all paper crafting and STAMPING!! I want to discuss anything to do with all these things and play with my passion here!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day card...soon to be cards

I have created one of Three Father's Day cards. Due to our postal strike......really beginning to get on my nerves now.......I have had extra time to create....so I have one of them created! I will share IT.......LOL
First Father's Day card....Simple Pleasures 



 I loved making this card.  I only one piece of patterned paper.  It is the background.  I used a Unity stamp to add the harlequin background in Distress ink (Tim Holtz) and used my Spellbinders to add the banners.  I also used the distress ink on them to colour them.  I added the words.  I then stamped the Simple Pleasures stamp by Inkadinkado (Simple Pleasures stamp).  I colored it in with pencil crayons and topped it off with distress paint crackle clear rock candy....I used a little bit and added a warm highlight glitter while it was drying to get the effect on the top of the image....I hope you can see it!   I edged the whole card with distress ink in faded jeans color.




inside the card
 I added inside the card a tie from a Father's day set from Close to my Heart....love the set!
same card different color due to lighting...hope you can see the glitter well!

Well that is it so far, I will add the others when I get them completed!
 Cheers!!

No comments: